read this first

If you or a loved one are experiencing suicidal or homicidal ideation, please call 911 or visit your nearest emergency department.

general resources

Region of Peel (Brampton, Caledon, and Mississauga)

If you are located outside of Ontario, or Canada, please email us and we will support you to get connected with local mental health services.